Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Wednesday 3 December 2014

December

Back from a long hiatus!
So exam is over and down with another semester!!
Another semester before I graduate and enter the workforce.
I wonder what’s ahead of me and how everything would be like.
But in any case, that aside first. Since the year is already ending, I guess I should probably start reflecting on the things that I have done and the things I have achieved and things that I hasn’t. This year has definitely got to be one of the years with the most life-changing event happening around me. Starting the year with the return from the month long trip in Taiwan, boyfriend graduating from Uni and starting his very first job, and most of the friends around me who are also starting on their first job, with me deciding to start yoga all over again to get fit and kill some time at the same time. And also the start of my final year in NTU!

This year, I’m thankful for every good thing that had happened, all the wonderful moments I had and also for the people who still stay close to me after so many years!
With most of the friends around me working, often it gets really difficult to find a friend to go out with. Sometimes I may even have the thought of, where did all my friends go? Despite those thoughts, I’m still glad to have found the few who has chose to stay with me and making the best effort to meet up whenever time allows. I’m also glad that even though Bao Ling is still far away in Australia, we are still in close contact all these years. Can’t wait to have her back here with me!

And we also know that, as we grow older, some friends will continue staying while others will start getting busy with their own things and slowly disappear from our life. So I guess we have to be really thankful to those who still try to make constant effort to meet up with us.
There’s this one person whom I can never be more thankful about is my boyfriend! J The one person who has always stand by me through thick and thin, ups and downs and never giving up on me for all the nonsense I have. The one who always remind me of the things I should do and teaching me how to be a better person. That’s when I started learning to be more independent and realized that there’s no way we can please everyone in life. And I should always learn to treat myself better. I know I can always count on him for almost everything!

With this December that is likely to be the last holiday I’m going to enjoy, I still look forward the new year that’s coming for more exciting things that is going to happen!

Sydney trip is booked and I’m so excited about it! And graduation is also getting closer, sister is getting married and I’m going to be part of it! How to not be excited for the coming year right??? That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment