Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Sunday 29 June 2014

Weekend // Celebrations

Met up with Happy Cape last Friday to celebrate Wilson’s birthday and it had been really long since most of us get to gather together! Missing those times we had together in Taiwan. Dinner over at Marche, however I was a little disappointed with the variety of food that was available. Haven’t step into Marche for at least 3 year, and can’t really remember what they serve, other than the rosti. I always thought that they serve a great deal of food, but I actually have problem deciding what to eat. But thankfully the dinner was still filling enough to last me through the crazy night of drinking.

Headed opposite of Somerset to find a bar to chill, but it was already fully packed before 9pm! In the end, we went to Life of Liquor (LOL) at Prinsep Street. First time there, and different from what I thought it was like. Haven’t drunk that much beer in the longest time. I was never a fan of beer ever since the last time when I got drunk. Some catching up and games to make the birthday boy drunk but we failed. Nonetheless, still a great and crazy night!
Saturday was a great sleep in day after a long night! Snuggled in bed for as long as I wish. After internship started, I have never gotten much sleep and I really love to sleep as much as I could. 4 more weeks before intern ends! Headed out to Tampines for some fruit tarts after a long while! The last time we had it was almost a year ago! Those that we tried wasn’t that fantastic, should have just stick to the usual fruit tarts. Back home and spent the night watching shows to end our night!

Last Sunday had an impromptu date with boyfriend right after tuition! Headed back home to change out and everything before heading out to Cups N Canvas over at Selegie Road. Didn’t know that there was a café and it is quite a nice place to be on a Sunday late afternoon! Place wasn’t as crowded as we expected to be! Definitely love Sunday like this, chilling in a café after hours of tuition and just sitting there, enjoying cakes and coffee with the one I love. It would be nice if everyday can be like this.

Dinner over at Aston and I haven’t had Aston for years, can’t even remember when was my last! One of the more valuable place to have western food, and I have been missing it for years.

Perfect day with the perfect one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment