Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Saturday 12 July 2014

Day off!

It has been almost a month since I last updated. Had been really busy recently that I haven’t got the time to update this space. And since my internship has sort of ended, I guess I should be able to fill up this space more often. Then again, it would only be possible if I have things to update. Haha

So not too long ago, I got my passport renewed! And yes I’m going to BKK in less than 3 weeks! Really excited about it. It has been about 4 years since I was there! So, took a day off to collect my passport as well as taking the time to go dating with my fav boy! Went around to a few places after we were done with the collection. It was really fast if you have made an appointment before the collection. I was really amazed by the speed. Less than a minute and I was done!

As usual, we went around to explore some cafes. Initial plan was to head over to The Bravery, but we left shortly after being seated. It was because there was limited for us and we thought we should have something else for lunch. Headed to the nearby coffeeshop for lunch, and headed to town to do some shopping! After that, we made our way to Common Man Coffee Roaster. Heard so much about it and seen so much on instagram and thought that we should make a trip down to see what they have. The ambience of the café was really good but then the food was a little pricy. But I guess given the portion of the food, it is consider reasonable? Boyfriend and I didn’t try the main course; instead we ordered the coffee and Churros. It was my first time having Churros, but I guess the Churros there had leave me with a bad impression of it. It’s so oily and hard. Was really disappointed with it. Nonetheless it was really a good day spent with my fav boy!

So while on our way back, we spotted some good OOTD spot and started taking photos! 






No comments:

Post a Comment