Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Sunday 22 June 2014

Beerfest!

Just last Friday, boyfriend and I went for Beerfest Asia together with Randy and Junhong. That was our first time going to such an event together, and it was quite an eye opener. Boyfriend and I cant drink much, so it was really good to have 2 of the rest to be around with us to try on different kinds of beer. From what I heard, the beers that were available during beerfest cannot be found at retailers from outside and the beers are usually priced reasonably. Probably that’s the reason why it attracted so many people there! But then again, I don’t really know how to appreciate beers, so I didn’t really most of those that I have tasted. However, it was definitely a great night for all of us!
Don't really have many photos to share but just a few here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment