Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy 20th!

A little too late for this post but still I would want to post it up! It is our 20th and I always love this day so much. At the same time, it’s also sister day with the girls. Sadly, we still didn’t really get to meet up. Hopefully there will be more chances when Baoling is back.

Since it was our special day, as usual we went out for a date! Every outing and date with boyfriend always makes me very excited. I love going out to different places with him to explore with him! And he is also my trusty photographer who captures all the special moments and OOTD for me! Where can I find such an awesome boyfriend! And someone who always forgives me for all the things and words I have said, for always being so understanding. Truly blessed to have him around with me! 

And so we made a trip down to Waffle Slayers for some waffles! I had wanted to go since long ago and we were finally there! Glad that it drizzled a little and the Sun was not as hot as usual. As usual, a coffee and waffle to share! It was a little crowded but we were really lucky and manage to secure a table.

It was around 5 when we were done, and we made our way done to Jcube for dinner. I guess that explains why I haven’t been losing weight lately. Dinner at Crystal Jade at Westgate! The day just got better with more and more food. I guess our appetite has just started growing bigger as the day goes by.


Happy 20th to dearest boyfriend! Thanks for being a more than awesome boyfriend! And I can't wait for more to come! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment