Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Thursday 17 September 2015

Essential CC oil & Night Care Milk!

The first thought that I have when I wake up is “How am I going to go to school with such hair?!”

I always believe that good hair days will definitely means a good start for the day.
I have really thick and damaged hair; and this is due to all the colouring and rebonding that I have done over the years. Since then I have always been on a lookout for hair product that could solve my hair problem.

Right now, I am very happy to have found 2 really great products from ESSENTIAL that are able to solve my hair problems. Who doesn’t love hair products that can make you and your hair happy?


That is when I started to learn more about the 5 hair stresses that will damage our hair!
1. Blow-Drying
With really thick hair, I have to blow dry my hair with the hair dryer every night before heading to bed. Can you imagine after a long day of work, you still have to sit down and dry your hair. It will take hours for my hair to dry if I don’t do it with the hair dryer. Hair dryer is the fastest way to dry my hair. However, it is said that blow-drying will actually remove the moisture from our hair both inside and outside the hair that will leave our hair dry and brittle to further damages.

2. Combing
Combing is said to cause friction to the hair cuticles due to the daily combing.
For me, I don’t usually comb my hair. I used to comb my hair a lot when I was younger, then I heard about how combing would damage my hair, and so I stopped using it.
Combing through wet hair causes great hair damage as the hair follicle is at is most fragile state. Likewise, the friction caused by coming through dry hair can form hair knots, which makes hair prone to unnecessary breakage

3. Split Ends: Fraying of hair shaft due to dry and brittle hair
The ends of your hair are the oldest and driest parts. When the protective hair cuticle is destroyed at the end of the hair, the hair splits into two or more parts.

4. Hair Breakage
In the extreme hot weather like Singapore, we always ended up tying our hair up into a tight ponytail or into a bun. However, this also exerts more stress to our hair and resulting in it to break easily. 

5. Dryness: Dry hair that feels rough
Constant exposure to the sun and aircon can also cause hair dryness.
The hair cuticle that protects the hair is weakened and is unable to retain moisture within the cuticles of the hair.


And so the product that Essential has come up with to solve hair problems like this is the Essential CC oil!!

The CC oil is non-greasy and is invisibly light and it leaves hair smooth and tangle free all day!! And it smells really good too!! 

The ‘CC’ in the new Essential CC Oil stands for Cuticle Care.
The concept of Essential CC Oil = 1 oil protects your hair from 5 hair stresses
-       CC Oil forms a protective coat around each hair strand and protects your hair from the 5 hair stresses, leaving you with more beautiful, less tangles and manageable hair.

Usage
  • Use on towel-dried or damp hair. 
  • Pump an appropriate amount onto your palm and spread it evenly onto your hair from the middle to the end of the hair! 

Essential Night Care Milk
Another product that Essential has come up with is the ESSENTIAL NIGHT CARE MILK that aims to protect our hair from pillow friction when we are asleep!
Coupled with cuticle coat protection ingredients, its rich yet non- greasy milk formula weightlessly leaves hair smooth and manageable the next morning!

What exactly is pillow friction?

When we toss and turn at night, there is friction between our hair and the pillow, causing the cuticles to be misaligned

  • Misaligned cuticles creates frizz, resulting in the fabulous lion’s mane the next morning
  • Washing our hair will ‘reset’ the mane, which is why many women have no choice but to wash and blow dry their hair in the morning before going to work.
Personally, I do not like washing my hair in the morning. I would rather spend that extra 10-15 minutes sleeping in bed before heading out to work.

So when I received the Essential Night Care I was really happy to find solutions to my hair! So pleased to find that it works well for me! It really saves me a lot of effort and time to wash and to blow-dry my hair before heading out in the morning. And I can get to have extra sleep every morning! Good hair & more sleep!

The Night Care Milk has the same application usage as the CC oil! All you have to do is just pump an appropriate amount onto your palm then spread it evenly on your hair! For better results, wait till your hair is dry before heading to bed!



This is how my hair looks like when I wake up! 
BEFORE
Although they are straight, but you can see all the funny and weird hair that are pointing to all directions. 

AFTER
After using the Night Care Milk, my hair feels so soft and manageable! Can you see the difference? Every strands look so healthy! I don't even have to wash or blow it!

For better results, you can consider using it with the Essential Shampoo and Conditioner! I have been using their shampoo and conditioner for a long while! It's definitely one of the more affordable shampoo that you can find! 

PLAY Essential’s Mane Hero Facebook game and combat the 5 evil Hair Stress
Brothers and Pesky Pillow King and win attractive weekly prizes!



This is a really easy game to play! You just need 2 arrows the left and the right ones! 
Invite friends to play together and you can get extra lives from them!
You can now play it at  https://apps.facebook.com/essentialmanehero/


Good news is both bottle are only priced at $11.90 each! 
Definitely worth the money and the try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment