Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Friday 18 September 2015

Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Removal

After I have learnt to put on makeup, I realized the importance of removing the makeup on our face. It is really damaging to our skin if we do not remove our makeup properly. Sleeping with our makeup on would actually worsen it!

Makeup can actually cause clog pores and also make our pores bigger if we don’t remove it properly. It may also cause wrinkles and even cause outbreaks!! And I believe everyone hates having pimples on our faces. It can even lower our confidence and also cause one to have a really bad day.
So.. It is really important for us to remove our makeup thoroughly no matter how troublesome it may get. I guess the hardest to remove would probably be the mascara and eyeliner.

I have been using Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets for quite some time and it is quite effective for me! Biore has recently launched their improved version of Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover! Haven't tried before the older version but I guess it should be quite good too! 

The new Bioré Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover, with its revolutionary jelly-like texture, comes in an even smoother, lighter consistency but with the same high cleansing ability that effortlessly dissolves and lifts off more makeup in a gentle glide.

Personally, I have really sensitive skin. Some days I wake up with my face feeling really itchy, and red patches would start to form on my face. Skin products that I used are really important! So this is really perfect for me because it is suitable for all skin types!! 

Things that I looked out for in a makeup remover product:

Smooth
I guess this is better than the cleansing sheet because I don’t have to wipe it too hard to get rid of the makeup. Less tugging of my skin means less wrinkles. We all know how bad it is to keep pulling our skin each time we remove our makeup.

Ease of removal
One thing that irritates me the most is spending too much time to remove my makeup when I did not even put on a thick makeup. I like it when I can remove it in 2-3 swipes. It has to be really gentle and easy to remove. Sometimes, my mascara still remains even after I have cleansed my face.

One last thing is I don’t like it when my face still feels oily from the makeup removal after removing all the makeup from my face. It feels worse than having my makeup on. I’m not too sure if I have to wash my face with the cleanser after the removal or the removal should work like the cleanser. Right now, I have always been doing both.


The improved product benefits of the Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover
  • Smoother jelly-like texture is gentle on skin and rinses of easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin. 
  • High cleansing ability dissolves and lifts of all traces of makeup effortlessly. 
  • Made with 40% moisturising essence nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturised finish.
  • Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel.

I did a mini test to see try out the makeup removal and I’m really IMPRESSED with the result. It only took me about 2 swipes to get the makeup removed. Previously it always took me about 2-3 glides to remove those eyeliners. And usually it requires a little strength. But for this, just gentle wipes and tadah! 

Before

AFTER
I managed to completely removed the makeup with no trace left. And my hand still feels smooth and soft after removal. Not really oily at all. 
This type of makeup removal is really easy to use. 


Usage Direction
  1.  Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area. 
  2. Massage gently to dissolve makeup. 
  3. Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue.
  4.  For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue.

It can be found in all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores at the price of $24.90! 

No comments:

Post a Comment