Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Update // Convocation

It has been awhile!
Work has ended, and school is starting. Hoping that time would freeze at this moment, with no school and work. Come August, school will start, and boyfriend will also be starting his full time job. One more year to graduation! Can’t wait to graduate but at the same time, I also hope that time will move a little slower. I have got many people asking me what I am going to do after I graduate, but the answer I always give to them is: I don’t know.

I know right now I should have already know what I want and what I don’t. Seeing friends graduating one by one and starting their full time job makes me realize that time is passing fast and we are already reaching a new phase of our life. Like everyone else, I hope to have more freedom and be able to go anywhere as and when I want and not be tied down to work. Then again, we all know that it’s impossible unless we are our own bosses. Just the other day, I went for an appointment, and my consultant asked me about the average pay of a Singaporean. Then she started asking why didn’t I think of setting up my own business. I told her there are several factors to take into considerations. Firstly, it would definitely be the capital. Then she replied, what about the money? I don’t think it requires that much money. I decided to stop rebutting her. Reason is because maybe she doesn’t understand the basic living of a local. So I just stopped, and listened to whatever she has to say. My point is it’s not exactly that easy to setup a own business in Singapore. To really do so, you must be prepared to face different challenges ahead.

Back to where I was, ended internship 2 weeks back and I am really thankful to have met a bunch of nice friends as well as good supervisor and mangers. Sharing with us their working and life experiences. So for the past 2 weeks of holiday, I have been doing yoga for at least 1-2 times a week since my package is expiring soon. And I am really glad that every session is very fulfilling. Glad to have started it all over again. Other than that was just having tuition. Finally going for another short trip to BKK this coming Saturday! Will update more when I am back about the trip!

And lastly, since this week is the convocation week, I have managed to attend the ceremony and taken some photos with my dear friends!






1 more year and it will be my turn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment