Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Monday 12 May 2014

Post Exam

Exams are finally over and my well-deserved holiday starts now!
Though there were only 4 papers for me this semester, but I should say, it’s good enough to kill. Especially for Envt Sustainability, there were so many things to memorise and what’s worst is when whatever you have memorised, didn’t come out on the paper.
Managed to a day off in between of post exam and the trip to settle all my miscellaneous stuff before I jet off to Phuket with my dearest!
As usual, we woke up for our breakfast and headed out to Kose office to collect the gift from them. Still regret a little for not turning up for the audition but that’s okay, I believe there’s always a next time!
Here’s what I was given as an appreciation for participating in the contest.
Headed straight down to town to catch The Amazing Spiderman 2! Right after the movie, we went around to do some last minute shopping to find the things I needed for the trip. Glad that I managed to get hold of the things on my list and headed home to settle all the administrative matters before flying off the next morning. Ended our day with favourite chicken rice! :)

Finally back to the Sunny Island. Unpacked, rest and headed out to town again for all my appointments. The only week of holiday left before internship starts, but there are so many more things to settle this week. Need to pack my room, go for tuition, meet up with prof, go for all the necessary appointments and blah blah blah. I would really love to spend these few days with boyfriend before intern starts. Can’t imagine how packed my day would get when intern start. And also time to get my feet onto the road for some training for the NVM next month. A little excited and also a little worried. Hope that I will be able to pull through it! That’s all for now! Shall update the Phuket trip in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment