Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Sunday 8 January 2017

2016

It has been a year since I last posted anything. Since it’s the start of a new year, I guess maybe I should do some reflection for 2016.

Before I know it, 2016 is already over. It feels like I have done a lot of things the whole of last year and there is not much time to document down everything. Thankful for the technologies these days that allows me to take photos of anything.

So many things to talk about for the year: Work, holiday, friends..

I’m into my current job for almost 1.5 years and it feels like I have already worked for years. Too many things happened and what I can remember about 2016 is probably things that has happened last month. I guess I shall not mention too much about work.

Holiday is one that excites me the most! Holiday is a must for me and so last year we decided to explore China. After much thoughts, we thought that Shanghai would probably suit us the most since it’s more city like.

Sharing some of my favourite photos taken during the trip!
First experience at Hai Di Lao! Service was really good!


 The Bund!
 Xi Hu









 

 Lastly Zhu Jia Jiao!

My favourite food got to be Xiao Yang Sheng Jian and the cheese tart!

Besides Shanghai, we also managed to venture out to Hang Zhou and made a trip down to Xi Hu.
I always thought Xi Hu got to be a place that is located out of nowhere but to our surprise.. It is conveniently located near the station and what amazes me is, there are so many brand stores located opposite of it. It was very different what I expected it to be.

Nonetheless, it was an eye-opening trip for me! Different culture and the behaviour of humans in different countries.

December is the month full of celebration and it’s also the time where I get to meet all my friends to catch up and to do gift exchange! Christmas has got to be the best holiday of the year because everywhere is having sales and you get to be surprised by friends with different kind of gifts.
I guess the surprise was real since you wouldn’t know what kind of present you will get.

Starting 2017 in a better note with an upcoming trip to Hong Kong and another trip to Bangkok next month with sis.

The last I visit Hong Kong was almost 3 years back. Kinda miss the weather and the food!
Will be back with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment