Nuffnang

Photo

Photo

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Chinese New Year

Since I still have some time to spare, I shall do a quick update of Chinese New Year! There are so many photos but I can’t really upload them all on the social media platform so I guess here is a better choice?

As usual, Chinese New Year Reunion dinner was over at grandma place! Quite like having the dinner over at grand place and having everyone gathered together to take photos and everything. So this year and the previous year, BF came over to grand house before we head out to River Angbao.




For my first day of CNY, it’s always the same. We will head over to our uncle house where all my relatives and cousins from the maternal side will come together. There are way too many of us and I actually like how we always get to squeeze together and take photos.



Headed back to grandma house around late afternoon to meet the rest of the relatives from the paternal side. There was nothing much to do most of the time but glad that day one ended happily.

Headed out early on second day to the BF house to bai nian. Day 2 was filled with so many visiting and I love having a day long of visiting! We ended it off with a movie in the night! It is definitely a good time to go around to people’s house despite having to travel from East to West. 


On day 3, we went for another round of visiting again! And caught another movie together with his parents. Quite enjoy this kind of holiday whereby you have nothing to worry about and just do the things you like. This is probably the only time most people will make time out to have gatherings.

This year I am also very glad that I managed to have gatherings with 2 groups of friends! First with the secondary clique and then the JC girls clique! Everyone has made an effort to come for the gathering and that’s really one thing I was really happy about! It’s really difficult to catch all of them since all of us are studying and some are working.




This is probably the kind of Chinese New Year that I like! J

No comments:

Post a Comment